[JWplugins] Staff Polyphony

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 15:17:22 CEST 2014

That link must have been to the beta forum.
You can find details in posts and an mp4 file at
http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=5&m=391327 (change  the extension from txt to mp4). The 1st
post concerning this problem  is dated 6/11/2014 6:31pm.

Ken

In a message dated 7/5/2014 6:47:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se writes:

On  2014-07-04 15:26, KennethKen at aol.com wrote:

> Several weeks ago I  reported a bug with JW Staff Polyphony  via Ffinale
> forum post  and PM but never heard a response from you. I'm just
wondering  if
> you received it. I has to do with mirroring notes in other   measures.

Thanks for your note, I read your PM now. However, when  clicking the
link you provided, I get "You do not have permission to  access this forum."

Can you e-mail me the details to my personal e-mail  address?

Best regards,

Jari  Williamsson

JWplugins  mailing  list
JWplugins at jwmusic.nu