[JWplugins] JW Pattern 1.10

Michel HERR michel.herr at skynet.be
Fri Mar 7 12:24:01 CET 2014

Dear Jari,

Thank you for the update of JW Pattern 1.10. It is an incredibly useful plug-in.

FYI, I think I have spotted a couple of minor display problems, at least in my configuration (OsX 10.8.5, Finale 2012) :
1) I don't see the name of my Profiles created under de Default Profile in the top frame.
2) Accented characters don't display correctly anymore (they did in the previous version) in the Profile name.
I attach a screenshot, hoping that you'll receive it.

Thanks for you work.

Michel HERR
michel.herr at skynet.be
www.michelherr.com