[JWplugins] Multi-meter scores

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Mar 12 18:15:30 CET 2014

Pieces where the barlines don't align are tricky to do and I don't think
a plug-in would help that much. IMO, the easiest way (with the least
number of pitfalls) is an oldfashion approach:
1. Treat score and parts separately
2. Make each system in the score as one large Finale measure
3. Add all barlines graphically