[JWplugins] And another request for Copy Layout

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Sep 10 02:11:40 CEST 2015

Hi Christopher,

this workaround may work fine if you want to adjust the rehearsal marks
in ALL parts at once which also occurs from time to time.
But my idea was to use it along with "Copy Part Layout" only on those
parts that have a similar page layout, i.e. where you usually use the
plug-in (e.g. copy from Trombone 1 to Trombone 2,3,4).
There the identical movement of rehearsal marks is required quite often.

Jan