[JWplugins] JW Copy Part Layout

Greg Hamilton ghamiltonmusic at me.com
Fri Sep 25 01:26:26 CEST 2015

Hello Jari,

First of all, I thought I should express my thanks once again for your wonderful plug-ins. They make the tedious within Finale very workable indeed.

I know Chuck recently wrote to you requesting a feature within the Copy Part Layout plug-in that would enable the user to select a single page or region of pages. I’m working on a large project reformatting 20 page parts and having the ability to copy the layout of only certain pages would be a life saver! Would this be possible?

Thanks for considering this request.

All the best,
Greg

Greg Hamilton