[JWplugins] Finale 25 plugin request

Chris Abelen mail at chrisabelen.com
Thu Jan 12 08:49:47 CET 2017

Dear Mr. Willamson,

I was wondering if you could give me an update when I (and all other Finale 25 users) could expect an update from your plugins?
At the moment Finale 25 was launched one realises how much your plugins are missing.
And I would gladly be willing to pay for the update (as I also did for the Patterson and new TGTools set).

Thank you and with regards,

Chris Abelen

Disclaimer
The information contained in this message may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you receive this message unrightfully, please do not use the contents herein and notify the sender immediately by returning this email.