[JWplugins] Unidentified devloper for JW plugins

Blane Music john at blanemusic.com
Sun Jan 12 12:56:16 CET 2020

JD - hope this helps:

There is a way around this....... for now. Apple will be closing this loophole/grace period sometime, so avoid OS updates if you need JW or other unsigned PIs.
1. launch Finale
2. when you get the warning, open System Preferences/Security
3. Click 'Allow Anyway'
4. Then Click Cancel in the dialog asking you to move the PI to the trash
5. repeat steps 3 and 4 for all warnings
6. quit Finale and relaunch it
7. now you will see the dialog with the third option to Open the unsigned PIs.

Sent from my iPhone