[JW Lua] JW Lua v0.03

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 28 07:19:07 CEST 2013

Again thanks for your replies.  I don't think I was clear enough in my
question.  I meant the asterisk (*) seen on some methods and properties, not
the plural (collection) form.
I was thinking of a UI debug mode.
A repository for supplemental and/or 3rd party libraries and a way to
install them would be nice.

Charles