[JW Lua] Script: Locked systems per page

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Aug 28 10:51:33 CEST 2013

Hello All!

I saw a question on the MakeMusic Finale forum regarding the possibility
to "lock" a number of systems on each page.

I did a quick script for that, and then added some user dialog support
to make it more flexible. I put it on a new page for larger scripts in
the Wiki, so you can see how a "full" script would look. It'll work in
JW Lua 0.03. The script is available and described here:
http://jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/doku.php?id=jwlua:fullscripts

As you might noticed, the script is "tagged". This means that you can
put it in a file folder with all your scripts and create automatic
plug-in group (for example a group called "My Layout Tasks") and set the
auto-group to look for the "Layout" tag. When you then refresh the
"Explorer", the script will automatically pop up in the automatic
"Layout" group. I'll add a video on this later on.