[JW Lua] What's new in beta 0.03

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 28 17:43:47 CEST 2013

Again, I was not specific enough.  I meant a Close button on the top row on
the development page.  It is not really necessary.  Clicking the New button
essentially is the same as a Close button would be.  There is a Close button
in the lower right for the plug-in dialog as a whole.  Sorry for the
confusion.

Charles