[JW Lua] Has functionality of FCPart changed?

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 20 03:34:57 CEST 2013

Jari et al,

I think I see that now FCPart() requires an argument of the part number, and
that the old method Load() is no longer valid.  The class browser example
code needs to be updated.

I have attached the latest of my script SetPageSize for your critique.  It
has two dropdowns, one for the page size, and anoter for which parts are to
be changed.

Charles