[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.09 available

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Oct 22 07:29:56 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-22 03:58, Charles O. Lawrence wrote:

> What are the ItemCmper and ItemInci properties?

The record location for certain types of data. I added that so it would
be possible to see the storage location on existing instances of
FCPageText, for example. ItemCmper would be the same as the value you
send to FCPageText:SaveNew(). ItemInci is the 0-based "record index"
within the ItemCmper.

Other more simple data types (such as FCPage) have their single storage
location in ItemNo.

> What exactly is the last bullet feature referring to?

The "Group Script" feature on the Manager page.