[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.09 available

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 22 20:51:00 CEST 2013

Jari,

I hate to be such a bother on this, but I still cannot make any sense out of
what ItemCmper and ItemInci are.  What do Cmper and Inci signify?  Could you
go into a little more detail on what you mean by "storage locations" and
"record index"?  I see now where the new property StringID is the ID number
you see in the Edit Text dialog box, but the TextBlockID, ItemCmper, and
ItemInci properties still don't make any sense to me yet.  Maybe a chart of
how they all relate to one another would clear it up.  This text stuff is
way confusing!

Also, I cannot seem to find anything about the "Group Script" button on the
manager page.  It is always ghosted for me.  Is there a Wiki page on the
Manager tab?  It seems like I saw something sometime past, but I cannot find
it now.

Thanks,
Charles Lawrence