[JW Lua] More Page Text Fun

Herbert van Essen hpvanessen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:03:46 CEST 2013

Hello Jari et al,

Thank you very much for explaining all these text-related issues!
It is working great now.
Now I want to ask you a question about the *JW Meter and Rhythm, v1.10 *plug-in
and especially the merge meausures* *part of that plugin.
Is it possible and do you want to share the code of the merge measures
plugin as LUA-code?
Then I will be able to learn from that code.
Here is what I want to do for instance:

Select the score;
Select all pages;
For every page do:
For every System do:
Take all the measures of that system and merge them into one measure; (--
here I need much advice!)
Hide the Time Signature
end;
end;

Can you give me a clue or some tips how to accomplish this?
Thank you!

Herbert van Essen

**

Hartelijke groet,