[JW Lua] Using the FCNoteEntryLayer class

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 11 22:43:21 CEST 2013

My goal in using this class is to swap the contents of two layers.  The
class browser does not show any sample code for FCNoteEntryLayer.  Is there
an iterator?  I want to work out the details for myself for learning
purposes, so don't supply any code, but a few words on what you have to do
to get started on this project would be helpful.  Conceptually, the task is
simple enough.  One way would be to copy or clone layer "a" into a storage
buffer of some kind, then move layer "b" into layer "a", then move the
buffer into layer "a".  I don't know if this idea is doable using the
methods and properties of this class alone.  So far I am batting zero.  If I
still don't get anywhere implementing any suggestions you may provide, I'll
come back and ask for more detail.

Thanks,

Charles