[JW Lua] Using the FCNoteEntryLayer class

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Sep 11 22:55:04 CEST 2013

The process to swap 2 layers is extremely simple in this case. You don't
need to use any iterators, and you don't need to access any other class
than FCNoteEntryLayer to do it. I think the only thing to keep in mind
is that for this class, the layer number is 0-based, called a
"LayerNumberIndex".

The "storage buffer" you mention is actually the FCNoteEntryLayer class.