[JW Lua] Using the FCNoteEntryLayer class

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Sep 13 09:06:18 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-13 01:24, Charles O. Lawrence wrote:

> I was also under the mistaken notion that I would have to set the layer on
> each of the note entries, since Load() loads the note entries.

Some further thoughts here: In Finale, a note entry couldn't live
without a TGF. That's why you need to load all entries in a complete
TGF. That's also why FCNoteEntry has the layer, staff and measure
properties as read-only - these properties actually reference
information of the TGF.

For FCNoteEntryLayer, I included the ability to modify the internal
layer numbers for the TGFs. The entries then just follows the TGF.