[JW Lua] Some issues

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 22 13:50:49 CEST 2013

Jari,

You say "It's a bug if these boxes aren't at least application modal on
Windows".  They seem to see modal in the context of JWLua, but not Finale.
While waiting for a response from the alert box (click OK), I can switch to
the document window and make selections without having to dismiss the alert
box first.  I cannot click anywhere in any JWLua window (Development or
Class Browser) wihout first dismissing the alert box.  BTW, I run with the
Finale main window full screen, so I don't see anything on the desktop.  I
could not even minimize the Finale window.

The PDK error is probably due to the fact that there were TWO instances of
Finale running.  Neither would close from within the task manager.  Strange!

Charles Lawrence