[JW Lua] Page/Part questions

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 22 21:09:59 CEST 2013

Jari,

There is a request from a user, Cliff Stanton, on the Windows Finale forum
to change a document size from legal to A4.  I thought I would tackle this
with JWLua.  There are FinaleScripts provided, but yuck!

In looking at this, I see no property or method to modify a page attribute
portrait/landscape, like there is for width, height, and margins.  Not even
on the FCPage class PDF document.  Am I missing something?

What is the usage of the SwitchTo/Back and SetCurrent in the FCPart class?
Is necessary to have a part ViewInDocument  before changing settings on a
page in the part?

Also, I discovered that you can click on "Open." or "Close" (X) in the JWLua
window with modifications in the Development tab not having been saved.
"New." does give a warning.  So should the others.

Thanks,

Charles