[JW Lua] Question about "standard" categories

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Sep 27 09:58:55 CEST 2013

Hello All!

As you know, Finale includes 7 predefined categories that are fixed
can't be changed. (6 of these can be duplicated, the 7th is the
"Miscellaneous" category.) I'm implementing methods (to the
FCCategoryDef class) to spot these individually.

My question is - what do you call these non-deletable categories?
Standard? Pre-defined? Stock? Default? Something else?

The end result is, what I should call the methods in FCCategoryDef:
* IsStandardDynamics()
* IsPredefinedDynamics()
* IsStockDynamics()
* IsDefaultDynamics()
* Is???Dynamics()

Any input would be appreciated (even if you haven't coded one line in JW
Lua).