[JW Lua] SetPageSize script

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 29 13:46:53 CEST 2013

Yes, I had considered adding that as well.

Regarding margins, I see that all the settings in pagesizes.txt, and all the
settings in Document->Page Format ->Score.../Parts... are the same!  Parts
seem to reduce the left margin from 1 to 0.5 inch.  There is no distinction
between score and part margins in the pagesizes.txt file.  Is this what you
see as well?  In this case, there would be no need to add margin settings to
the selectPageSize table.

Thanks,
Charles Lawrence