[JW Lua] BeatAttached Property

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 6 14:40:54 CEST 2014

This is a resend of a message originally sent out on 6/5/14.  Perhaps you
did not get it, or maybe if you did, my email filtered out your reply.
Thanks.  Charles

Jari,

Back on 1/29/2014 you said:

"This sounds similar to a user report that I got regarding hairpins created
by JW Pattern in 2014. I'll investigate if 2014 smart shapes use a specific
flag for beat-attached anchoring that needs to be set."

Have you found out anything yet?  I am not able to create a new smart shape
with the BeatAttached property set to false and it actually have no
BeatAttached end points.  I really just want to set all hairpins to have no
BeatAttached endpoints.  I assume this would be possible.  Yes/No?

Thanks,

Charles