[JW Lua] BeatAttached Property

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Aug 9 18:59:17 CEST 2014

Charles,

Reading it again, I misunderstood your question the last time around.
You can't turn off the "beat attachment" in Finale, since that's in the
UI. The BeatAttached property defines if the offset to the EDU position
is used or not.

If you want to only use EDU values like in previous Finale versions
(which is what it sound like), just set the MeasurePos properties for
the end points. However, you will still see an anchor line in Finale,
and it might still snap to the beat pattern when dragged.