[JW Lua] Lyrics: unexpected behavior with GetItemInci()

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Thu Aug 28 10:33:15 CEST 2014

Hi Jari,

I've attached a file. I used Click Assignment first on the 3rd verse, then on the 1st, then on the 2nd.

This is the script I use:

for noteentry in eachentry(finenv.Region()) do
   local versesyllables = finale.FCVerseSyllables(noteentry)
   versesyllables:LoadAll()
   for vs in each(versesyllables) do
       the_text = finale.FCString()
       vs:GetRawText(the_text)
       print(vs:GetItemInci(),the_text.LuaString)

Thanks,

Bart