[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.16 available

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Feb 11 01:34:38 CET 2014

Jari,

superb !
I already tested:

-FCMusicRegion:RebarMusic()  .... works fine

- FCSmartShape.SetBeatAttached ... works fine

- IsStartOfTuplet/IsPartOfTuplet ... works fine

- Question to save unsaved document ... works fine

- FCPercussionMapNote.Name  ... works fine
   BTW: the documentation of FCPercussionMapNote(s)
  is still missing in the online Finale PDF Framework

-FCNoteEntry:CopyEntryPercussionDetails()   ... works fine.
Although I would prefer a function like CloneTuplets
in FCNoteEntryLayer. With the current implementation
I need to find for each note on layer X the corresponding
note on layer Y (the newly copied layer) and then
do the FCNoteEntry::CopyEntryPercussionDetails().
It would be much easier, if it automatically copied a region,
instead of note-wise with a search function.
At least if the noteentry was also copied region-wise
and not note-wise.
But that's nice to have - it also works like this.

- Find/Alt-F:   looks good. One improvement:
the find function only searches the text below the
current position, not above. If you are somewhere at
the bottom of the document, it won't find the text that is
located above.
I know that many other find functions work the same way.
But why in this case ? In most cases it's more practical to also
look above the text, after the search below returned false
(or at least as an option).
But that's just a "nice to have"... no priority.

-Resize to the size of the screen: works ok,
although it still is not quite full screen size
(see attached screenshot: only about 95% on
Windows (on 1920x1080) - but that's fine for me)

- And it would be great, if you could implement the FCStaffStyle
components in the next update (i.e. everything that's required to assign
a staff style).
Then my drum layout automation plugin will be finished and
I will post more info on it.

Thank you very much for all your effort and have a nice day,