[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.14 available

Bart Visser bartvisser at me.com
Wed Jan 15 17:22:55 CET 2014

Hi Jari,

So sorry for bugging you with this, but I'm afraid it still doesn't work. When I try to set the UseFirstPageTopMargin-property, nothing happens. This is my code:

local page_format = finale.FCPageFormatPrefs()
page_format:LoadScore()
page_format.UseFirstPageTopMargin = true
page_format:Save()

Setting other properties (like UseFirstSystemMargins) work as expected.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 14 jan. 2014, om 22:44 heeft Jari Williamsson <jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se> het volgende geschreven: