[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.14 available

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Jan 15 23:39:58 CET 2014

Bart,

You've found a Finale bug in the data transfer between the PDK and
Finale. This script illustrates the bug (the change seem to stick, but
it doesn't):

local page_format = finale.FCPageFormatPrefs()
page_format:LoadScore()
print("Before: ", page_format.UseFirstPageTopMargin)
page_format.UseFirstPageTopMargin = true
page_format:Save()
page_format:LoadScore()
print("After: ", page_format.UseFirstPageTopMargin)

The bug only appears for the Score format (the UseFirstPageTopMargin for
Parts format works).

I'll report this to MM. Hopefully, they'll fix it in 2014b. Thanks!