[JW Lua] Missing scrollbar / SetInitValues selects -1

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Jan 18 19:27:01 CET 2014

Jari,

two things I noticed with numbered lists in the user dialog
(see attached screenshot). Tested in Finale 2014a/Windows.

1.) There is no scroll bar if there are more than 30 values.
In the screenshot the values go from 0 to 127, but no scrollbar indicates this.
It is possible though to select all values from 0..127 with the arrow keys,
but it would be more obvious if there were vertical scollbars.

2.) If you initialize SetInitValues with the strings, it sets the init value
to string - 1.
E.g. in the screenshot example I set it with SetInitValues to " 83 - B5",
but it displays the init value " 82 - A#5".

Maybe you could check this.

Have a nice weekend,