[JW Lua] Calling menu commands

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Jan 22 11:57:29 CET 2014

Hi Jari,

do you know if it's possible to access the function
Utilities/Rebar/Rebar Music ?
I found FCMusicRegion/RebeamMusic, but not Rebar.

I am working on an automatic separation for the drum staff
into layer 1 and layer 2 which works fine so far. But the newly
created layer 2 would need a rebar because of many 8th note rests.

And by the way, would it generally be possible to call the
functionality of all Finale standard dialogs from the menus without
opening the dialog visually (i.e. with the current parameters of the
dialog).
Something like:
FCUI.process("Utilities/Rebar/Rebar Music")
I found some menu commands in FCUI (MENU_COMMANDS and
FCUI:MenuCommand), but I am not sure about the functionality.
I think generally it should be possible. Finale script has this feature.