[JW Lua] FCNoteEntry:IsPartOfTuplet/IsStartOfTuplet hangs

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 23 15:40:33 CET 2014

Jan,

FYI, I already reported the infinite loop issue and having to restart Finale
to get out of it.  Usually Task Manager is not able to stop the process, so
a reboot is necessary.

I have coded up a few infinite loops unintentionally myself!

Your code sample actually crashed my Finale 2014a twice in a row, so I
couldn't test it.  Don't know why!

Charles