[JW Lua] FCNoteEntry:IsPartOfTuplet/IsStartOfTuplet hangs

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 23 15:57:51 CET 2014

No Jan, I'm on Win7.  I have had situations where the task manager just
doesn't kill the process, no matter how many times you try.  On some of the
Finale crashes, like the ones induced by trying your script sample, Finale
was able to automatically recover and restart, no reboot requird.  On
others, task manager didn't help, and a reboot is the only alternative.

Charles