[JW Lua] FCNoteEntry:IsPartOfTuplet/IsStartOfTuplet hangs

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jan 23 17:48:16 CET 2014

Jan,

Yes, this seems easily reproducible, although it crashes here rather
than hangs.

If I ever get a debugger into JW Lua, I'll try to add the ability to
break scripts from there. However, such a solution would not solve the
hangs caused by bugs like these, that's caused by a bug in the C++ PDK
Framework.