[JW Lua] FCPageTexts - Retrieve Item at a specific index

Bruce Olson Finale at web.YOSound.com
Sat Nov 29 05:45:38 CET 2014

Hi Jari,

I’ve been poking around in the list archives and found this reply from you
in two messages to Charles:

-- The record location for certain types of data. I added that so it would
-- be possible to see the storage location on existing instances of
-- FCPageText, for example. ItemCmper would be the same as the value you
-- send to FCPageText:SaveNew(). ItemInci is the 0-based "record index"
-- within the ItemCmper.
-- In what scope? In the FCPageText scope, ItemCmper would be the page
-- number and ItemInci would be the subrecord number for objects stored on
-- that page:
-- http://www.finaletips.nu/frameworkref/class_____f_c_inci_other.html

This is getting me closer, but ItemCmper is the Page # only for single page
items. It seems to be set to 0 for page ranges. Is that right? So that leads
me to thinking that I should be using Load(<arguments>) to get a specific
one, but I haven't quite figured out what the syntax should be.

--
Regards,
Bruce