[JW Lua] Calling FCTextExpressionDef:SetUseCategoryPos

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Sep 4 07:27:28 CEST 2014

Jan,

SetUseCategoryPos() just sets the checkbox. Use AssignToCategory() to
copy the actual category data to the expression.

I'll improve the documentation SetUseCategoryPos() and make a reference
there to AssignToCategory(). The current remark in the documentation is
just about an old Finale bug related to that setting.