[JW Lua] Deleting a given Test/Shape Expression Def

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Sep 7 19:34:50 CEST 2014

Charles,

There are a couple of things you need to do:
1. Use DeepDeleteData() instead of DeleteData() for expression defs
(specially important for text expression defs)
2. ALWAYS delete data backwards in Finale, specially if you're browsing
through a collection
3. Every expression in the score need to be remapped to the new
definition locations