[JW Lua] Common/Cut time symbols missing in FCMusicCharacterPrefs

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Apr 4 11:50:21 CEST 2015

Jan,

This seems to be related to your earlier "Some
FCMiscDocPrefs.SymbolCommonTimeSig issues" topic (from March 02) as well.

I'll try to organize all this for the next beta. I'll move the symbols
now available in FCMiscPrefs to FCMusicCharacterPrefs instead, and I'll
make sure that the Unicode versions for those work as intended. There
also seems to be a couple of more Unicode-only characters that I'll add
support for (when running on Finale 2012 and above). I'm looking into
all these issues right now.