[JW Lua] 2 music character questions

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Apr 5 12:09:31 CEST 2015

Hello all,

These questions are Finale-related rather than Lua-specific, but I would
need them to be confirmed for the things I'm working with in
FCMusicCharacterPrefs:

* Is it possible to change the character for the default measure rest in
Finale, so it does anything visually to the score? I can change the
setting in Finale, but the change doesn't do anything visually to the
document.

* Is there a setting for "longa" rests in Finale? In Maestro, it's the
221 slot. (I can't find any user interface for that type of rest, but
there's a document value for it.)

Thanks!