[JW Lua] Repeat 4 measures

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Apr 28 12:41:16 CEST 2015

Chris,

it's possible to assign a blank staffstyle with JW Lua if it existed
already in the document.
What is not possible, is detecting the ID of the blank staff style. So
you need a constant with the ID of the blank staff style. Probably
that's identical in all of your documents, so it is a good workaround.

And it's also not possible to create a blank staff style if it didn't
exist before.
But most documents derived from the Finale default document should have
a blank style.

--
Jan Angermüller
Jevenstedter Str. 80