[JW Lua] Access list of available articulations

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Sat Aug 8 13:14:09 CEST 2015

Thanks for the weekend reply!

Isn't FCArticulationDefs just an abstract class to store any set of FCArticulationDef items?  If I instantiate a FCArticulationDefs, it gives me an empty collection.  At least

  finale.FCArticulationDefs():GetCount()

gives me 0.

Next attempt: I realize finale.FCArticulationDefs is a table, but there's nothing in there:

  for k in pairs(finale.FCArticulationDefs) do
      print(k)
  end

There *is* an __index entry in the metatable, which however is a function so that I can't explore further what is accessible through that metamethod.  I definitely can't use it like an instantiated FCArticulationDefs - there is e.g. no GetCount() member:

  finale.FCArticulationDefs.GetCount == nil

gives me "true".

Any further help is much appreciated.

Grüße
Thomas Weber