[JW Lua] Access list of available articulations

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Aug 8 13:49:08 CEST 2015

>If I instantiate a FCArticulationDefs, it gives me an empty collection.
Yes, you need to "fill" the collection, otherwise it will be an empty collection.

local artdefs=finale.FCArticulationDefs()
artdefs:LoadAll()
print(artdefs.Count)--number of articulations in selection dialog
for artdef in each(artdefs) do
     ... do something with the articulation definition artdef ...
end

Viele Grüße,
Jan Angermüller