[JW Lua] FCBaseline Load for System?

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Fri Aug 14 19:19:40 CEST 2015

Hi Jari + Bart,

I have tried to the do same as Bart below ( set baseline of 1st verse on
staff system x on staff y to value z ) with the method you, Jari,
suggested below.
It works fine if an individual baseline already existed on that staff
(i.e. if it was created manually before).
But it fails if the specific staff baseline didn't exist (i.e. if it had
the value zero, or in other words: if it used the default baseline on
that staff): then FindLyricNumber returns nil.

In this case I would need an FCBaseline:SaveNew(staffsystemno,staffno)
method to create this new baseline.
Or FindLyricNumber would have to return a baseline with the vertical
offset 0.

Or am I missing something ?

All the best,
Jan