[JW Lua] Contribution to the JW Lua documentation

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Aug 22 11:46:54 CEST 2015

Hello All!

I have manually added all the currently active developers on this list
to the jwlua Wiki now. I browsed back about half a year in the lists and
added the developers I found. You should have a notification mail in
your inbox about this, together with an autogenerated password. Let me
know if you didn't get an mail about this.

I added this page, where you can add your suggestions for changing the
current JW Lua documentation:
http://jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/doku.php?id=jwlua:developer_doc_change_requests

Not a perfect solution, but that's at least a way to put everything in
one place.