[JW Lua] More FCBaselines problems

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Fri Aug 14 19:44:21 CEST 2015

If I use FCBaselines:LoadAllForPiece instead of
FCBaselines:LoadAllForSystem, it always returns 0 items loaded, although
LoadAllForSystem returns one (assuming that there is actually one).

I.e. instead of:
local bls = finale.FCBaselines()
print(bls:LoadAllForSystem(staffsystem.ItemNo,finale.BASELINEMODE_LYRICSVERSE))
Prints "1" which is correct, if it is ok that it doesn't count those
staves that don't have an individual offset (see my other email
regarding baselines).

I tried:
local bls = finale.FCBaselines()
print(bls:LoadAllForPiece(finale.BASELINEMODE_LYRICSVERSE))
Prints "0" on the same score as above. Hm ?

Any ideas ?