[JW Lua] FCInstrumentDef feature request

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Jul 9 21:21:42 CEST 2015

Charles and Jari,

all instrument strings are probably already in JW Lua as they are in the
online documentation
(
http://www.finaletips.nu/frameworkref/class_f_c_staff.html#a51b90068fd41fa3b525abcb3a7c303af
)
Maybe Jari could move them from the documentation into constants ?
That would be much easier than adding SQLite support.

I attached a suggestion that I extracted from the FFUUIDs from the
documentation above.
It includes all instrument names that are included in JW Lua. The .lua
file can be used right away.
Example:
print(FFUUID_TEXT[finale.FFUUID_FFUUID_AGUNGATAMLANG] )
Output:
Agung a Tamlang

The c file will need some adjusting for the correct data format.