[JW Lua] FCInstrumentDef feature request

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 9 20:07:52 CEST 2015

Thanks for the info, Jari.  The method may not be what I need, as you point
out.

I would be more interested in being able to use JW Lua together with some
SQLite module, such as LuaSQLite3.  I don't think the 5.1 that you are
currently using comes with any such package built in, or does it?  I have so
far been unsuccessful in any attempt to use a SQLite module, even though
there are YouTube videos that demonstrate that it can be done.   I know you
are extremely busy, and using SQLite from within JW Lua is probably not
something very many JW Lua users would be interested in, but if you could
provide any guidance on how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Charles