[JW Lua] FCFileInfoText and ... more info

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Mar 26 15:52:48 CET 2015

Jari,

just as I assumed in my first email, FCFileInfoText must not add the
Enigma font tags to the string.
This short code snippet shows what happens if you have a text block that
includes the title tag:

     local fileinfo=finale.FCFileInfoText()
     fileinfo:LoadTitle()
     fileinfo:SaveAsTitle()

Although nothing is actually changed - it's only resaved -, the text
block displays the Enigma tags on the score (!) after running the
script. See screenshot from the score view.

All the best,
Jan