[JW Lua] Two identical RawTextIDs for different strings ?

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed May 27 14:19:13 CEST 2015

Jari,

when going through all text blocks from FCTextBlocks I noticed that
different text blocks share the same FCTextBlock.RawTextID, but with
different text contents. So RawTextID seems to be ambiguous.
For example, a text expression FCTextBlock ("div.") can have the same
FCTextBlock.RawTextID as a staff name FCTextBlock ("Perc."). Is that
correct ?

I also noticed that it's not possible to create FCRawText objects, i.e.
it's not possible to call:
local rt=finale.FCRawText()
rt:Load(1)

It gives the error message:
[string "local rt=finale.FCRawText()"]:1: attempt to call field
'FCRawText' (a table value)

All the best,