[JW Lua] FCStemConnectionTable limited to 128 entries ?

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Nov 9 20:46:27 CET 2015

Jari,

I was just trying to read the stem connections from
FCStemConnectionTable, but although there are more than 400 stem
connections loaded into my document options, the following code only
prints a FCStemConnectionTable.Count of 128. If I remove some stem
connections, it still remains 128. If I remove many stem connections, so
that less than 128 are loaded into the document, then it shows the
correct number (i.e. 127 or less).

local stemconnections=finale.FCStemConnectionTable()
stemconnections:Load(1)
print(stemconnections.Count)

All the best,