[JW Lua] FCStemConnectionTable wrong horizontal adjust values in connectionID 128

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Nov 9 21:28:03 CET 2015

Jari,

when reading the horizontal adjust values from FCStemConnectionTable
connectionID 128 the horizontal adjust values are wrong.
But the vertical adjust and notehead values are still correct.
When I remove any stem connection before connectionID 128, the
horizontal adjust values from the new connectionID 127 are ok again.
Could it be that the horizontal adjust is limited to the indices 0..127
instead of 1..128 ?

Meanwhile I have read in your online documentation:
Finale uses a fixed stem connection table of 128 items, where unused
items are cleared at the end of the table.
Hm, that's not my experience. Could it be that this is for pre-2014 only ?
In Finale 2014/Windows I can have more than 400 entries without being
cleared.
And if I store them as a stem connection library it also saves and loads
fine.