[JW Lua] JW Lua beta 0.43 available

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Nov 17 11:55:09 CET 2015

Jari,

> * User dialogs can be created. FCCustomWindow and FCCustomLuaWindow
> classes are used for that.
Fantastic ! Thank you very much.

I have suggestions for two more elements:
"CreateImage" that adds a jpg or png image from a given filename to the
dialog (this can make options more self-explanatory).
"CreateTab" for creating tabs in more complex dialogs.

> * The FCLuaIterator class was added, which pretty much replaces the
> for...do loops. It's a much more efficient approach for processing
> existing Finale data.
Do you also mean efficient in terms of faster calculations or just more
flexible ?